[Vision2020] Bad news reporting

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Aug 24 13:18:22 PDT 2005

Ms. Kraut -

What is currently transpiring outside Bush's ranch in Crawford, Texas is
alot bigger than Cindy Sheehan.  It has to do with unanswered questions.
The chest-thumping "Bring 'em on," has been reduced to Bush's whimpering
sound bite "Stay the course," neither of which answer the question "Why?"

The longer George Bush ignores this question, the tougher it will become to
send sons and daughters into harms way.

Certainly you can understand that.

Tom Hansen

"If not us, who?