[Vision2020] Noise Complaint

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Tue Aug 23 09:50:42 PDT 2005

All the events at the park are loud to make you feel like you need to
apologize because of one persons complaint is mean. If you live by the park
stuff happens. Don't like it move...I feel the same way about people who
complain about the Fair. I happens once a year has been in that location for
a long time. Live with it or move!!