[Vision2020] Noise Complaint

bjswan at moscow.com bjswan at moscow.com
Tue Aug 23 09:32:05 PDT 2005

Dear Moscow Community,

This past weekend Gritman Medical Center hosted a picnic for our employees and their families.  This is an annual event to express our appreciation for their hard work in providing excellence in healthcare services to our community.  It has been brought to our attention that the entertainment for the picnic was louder than we had planned  and we now realize that.  Understandably this upset some of the local neighborhood residents.  We would like to respectfully apologize for this disturbance and we thank those community members for letting us know about the issue promptly.  Please rest assured that we are planning a course of action for next year's event that will mitigate any future disruptions to our neighbors.

B.J. Swanson
Board Chair
Gritman Medical Center