[Vision2020] Public Prayer

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Aug 23 05:39:55 PDT 2005

Arnold stated:

"Wayne is not a priest or pastor and has not learned in this issue. To take
his word and comprehension of the Bible over that of the super majority that
are professionals in this field is illogical and foolish."

Wow!  Let's play "Count The Fallacies".  Just by quick glimpse I see two:

1)  Since Wayne is not a priest or pastor, how is it possible for him to
interpret the Bible?

2)  How can validity be attached to Wayne's interpretation when he is not
part of the majority?

At the beginning, Arnold sayeth:

"Me and Pat do not agree on much, . . . "

Shouldn't that be "Pat and I do not agree on much, . . . " or was my seventh
grade English teacher wrong?

Take care, Moscow.

"I think one of the best ways to support education is to make successful
private schools like Logos prosper through tax exemption."

- Donovan Arnold (July 11, 2005)