[Vision2020] re: fake concern

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Mon Aug 22 10:41:37 PDT 2005

Donovan Arnold is still on my bozo filter list, so I'm often, and
blessedly, unaware of what new "insight" he is sharing (inflicting?) on
V2020. However, a friend forwarded his recent rant against Rosemary
Huskey. I am most interested to know how the same Donovan Arnold who
scolded posters for incivility a few days ago can (again) post the sort
of vitriolic nastiness which he has exhibited. At the risk of re-
incurring Mr. Arnold's cyber wrath, I feel a need to respond. As a past
target of Mr. Arnold's out-of-control "gotcha" behavior, his cyber-
stalking, and his complete lack of boundaries, I would be pleased to see
him
1)shut up unless he really understands a subject,
2)grow up and stop acting like a spoiled and vicious retaliatory five
year old, and/or
3) fess up that hispostings are some of the nastiest of the nasties
posted on V2020.

I'm certain that none of that will happen.
I'm also aware that Mr. Arnold will likely now respond to me, google
everything I've ever done or said, post it here, and personally attack me
to promote his perception of what is "right". However, I urge my friends
not to respond on my behalf, nor to forward his responses. I still have
him filtered, and like it that way!

Debi Robinson-Smith