[Vision2020] Temporary change in service response

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Fri Aug 19 08:09:26 PDT 2005

All:

Please not the following release.  Due to illness, I will be out of the
office for the rest of the day, but I will return on Monday and will then be
able to answer any questions generated by the contents of the release.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Det. Jennifer L. McFarland.

Press Release