[Vision2020] More blood for oil

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 17:02:37 PDT 2005

Dear list

Since the GOP is consistantly accused of supporting wars for oil, maybe its
time to pull off the gloves and insist that we actually have one.

Canada and Norway are the best potential places to acquire oil production
and reserves which would solve many of our current oil shortfalls.
Therefore we should declare war on them.

As a general pretext for war, we should note that the Canadians do not
worship the great flying spagehti Monster and have consistantly refused to
sacrafice chickens (In an approved kosher manner of course) prior to holding
their council meetings.  Many Canadians have been known to have downtown
schools, say eh a lot and to make better beer than we do.

And Norway?  Hey, we should invade them just to get them to stop saying
offta!  And what the heck is with that ludifisk anyway, worse than kimchi. .
.

And at least our troops could date the local girls without fear of being
sowen into a camels belly.  And both of those countries have resources other
than oil and sand and camels.

I am of course willing to compromise and declare war on them in the name of
Zot the Giant Earwig, creator of chaos and champion of the oppressed driver,
but lets get on with it and invade.

Phil Nisbet