[Vision2020] Wall of separation argument leaps tall building in a single bound!

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 17:20:57 PDT 2005

Joan

You are backing off the real topic.  The sacrafice of chickens at city
council meetings should be required and the JCP will be willing to provide a
shochet at minimal charge (Just because we lkike you guys and we are willing
to do the business wholesale).  I know that Animal Rights Activists on
campus may get up in arms about this, but its the right thing to do.  It
would provide some lucky family with a good stock of kosher meat, cheer up
the people into Santorini and the Satanists and we could even let some of
the crowd paint themselves with wode and cast oak branches about.

Of course by the time the riot got over, the City would get absolutely no
work done, but that is actually a blessing.

On a more real note, the real reason that the city in SC got whacked was for
the in "Jesus Name we Pray".  They made the prayer religion specific.  If
you have ever been to a Congressional opening with chaplin, they never do
that, but use generic non-specific prayers.  As with moments of silence, the
athiests have lost cases against that sort of thing pretty consistantly.

Phil Nisbet