[Vision2020] Public prayer on public money

Joan Opyr joanopyr at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 17 22:19:08 PDT 2005

Donovan writes to Keely:

"Why you wish to block people from connecting with God is beyond me."

That's funny, Donovan, because what's beyond me is how you could
possibly have gotten this bizarre idea from anything that Keely has
ever written or said.  Far from wanting to come between you or me or
Joe Shit the Ragman and God, Keely Emerine Mix has devoted her life to
helping those who want to know God.  She is an Evangelical Christian;
she is a seasoned minister; she is a devoted public servant and a
devout witness.  You, on the other hand, are about as sharp as a sack
of wet mice.  You don't get it.

For future reference, Donovan, you might note the difference between
the words pray and bray.  And, if you work both long and hard enough,
you might just lose those jackass ears and that jackass tail.  You
might.  Just.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com