[Vision2020] Public prayer on public money

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 20:33:18 PDT 2005

Keely,

Your wrote:
"But the esteemed councilmember should not parade his
devotion like the Pied Piper of Piety, unless he's
trying to please someone other than God . . . . .
Wait!  Could that be it??"

You are the only elected public official I know that
constantly brags about their praying and relationship
with Christ on a public forum. Wait!  Could that be
it?? It's worth considering . . .

Donovan J Arnold