[Vision2020] Does Jerry Schutz have a little secret?

Barrett Schroeder Barrett at hideandfur.com
Tue Aug 9 17:05:29 PDT 2005

As everyone else has said, I found this message absolutely
disgusting. Seeing someone use Wil's murder makes me sick.

I contacted First Step about this when the message
came through this morning, as the message originated
from someone using their service.

At first glance it seemed that the message came from a
DSL subscriber, which would be easy to track. First Step
suggested that it may have actually been from a free wireless
hot spot.  I've asked them to tell me where that specific hot
spot is located, or help me with their policies on giving out
this kind of information. I'll keep the list posted on what I find out.

I'd also like to be clear that there's no practical way for First
Step or a business providing a hot spot, to monitor or control
what kind of messages people send.

Barrett Schroeder