[Vision2020] Does Jerry Schutz have a little secret?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 17:40:37 PDT 2005

Actually, I disagree.  I belong to one other listserve that monitors its
messages to the extent that they are not released until read. It only takes
about five minutes between being sent and being accepted/posted.  If the
moderator has a problem with what is written, they write to the author and
ask for clarification/justification.  It is a lot of work, but it has solved
similar problems that one had.

To the writer mis-using Wil's name - Grow up!  What you did was insulting,
mean, nasty, uncalled for and petty.  If you have a problem with Mr. Schutz,
be man enough to go to him and talk it out.  If you disagree with the P&Z
decisions, go to the meetings and air it out there.  Doing it this way makes
it impossible for anyone to take you seriously.  But, seeing how your sence
of humor runs towards the black-side...no one is going to listen to you
anyway!

J  ;)