[Vision2020] RE: Does Jerry Schutz have a little secret?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Aug 10 06:22:47 PDT 2005

I strongly (I cannot emphasize enough) support and encourage public
disclosure of this coward's identity.

If anything, disclosing his/her identity will force the next slime ball to
serious re-think his/her comments before pressing the "send" key.

Thoughts?

Tom "I am" Hansen

Moscow, Idaho

"If not us, who?