[Vision2020] The Wil Hendrick bogus ID routine

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Aug 9 15:58:25 PDT 2005

It should be quite simple to identify the culprit, or at least where the
e-mail was sent from.

First Step Internet should be able to take the date and time of the e-mail
and determine the IP address of the computer that originated the e-mail.

How about it First Step?

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown