[Vision2020] The Wil Hendrick bogus ID routine

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 15:50:23 PDT 2005

Actually, the post by the bogus ID that uses Wil Hendrick's name to cast
falsehoods has crossed the legal line as well.  The statements are
actionable and they are also potentially criminal.

I happen to know this, because some pretty nasty nonsense was thrown my way
here that was similarly actionable according to my atorneys.  I checked with
them and they thihk that in this case the message by 'Wil Hendrick' ID is
criminal since it threatens a public official over the course of his duties.

Ms. Ringo might want to see if her political connections can get it turned
into the State Patrol.  Its not that tough to trace the bogus ID back to its
ISP and find the party who wrote the threatening email.

Phil Nisbet

PS  I chose not to bring action against the questionable individuals who
chose this and other forums to spread falsehoods and lies in an effort to
smear me.  It was simply not worth the hassle.  But this one seems pretty
clearly to be worth having somebody put a stop to that sort of nonsense.