[Vision2020] Making Doug Wilson Happy

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Mon Aug 8 00:24:06 PDT 2005

Visionaries:

While bringing joy to Doug Wilson's life is not one of my top  priorities -
I can only say that knowing he is signing property tax checks on Anselm
House and part of NSA brings a smile to my "dour, unhappy, grim, killjoy
countenance."  _http://dougwils.com/_ (http://dougwils.com/)   Trinity Fest 2005, Day
Two, Topic: Moscow  Diversity Cleansing.

Rose  Huskey
"And he took his staff in his hand, and chose him  five smooth stones out of
the brook, and put them in a shepherd's bag which he  had, even in a scrip;
and his sling [was] in his hand: and he drew near to the  Philistine. "
1 Samuel 17:40