[Vision2020] Phelps (was Neo-Con)

TIM RIGSBY tim.rigsby at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 7 23:25:46 PDT 2005

Phil:

Just because you say Phelps is a whacko does not mean that us normal people
should ignore his outrageous claims.  Yeah, Phelps is a little off kilter
based upon his writings and speaking events, but I am not going to ignore
him.  Out of sight, out of mind only works on infants, not educated or even
slightly educated adults.

Wilson also is a little off kilter based upon his writings and speaking
events.  I am not going to ignore him or any other individual or group who
threatens the well being of society.

Tim

"Yes I know my enemies; they're the teachers who taught me to fight me.
Compromise, conformity, assimilation, submission, ignorance, hypocrisy,
brutality, the elite; all of which are American dreams." -Zach De La Rocha