[Vision2020] Quinlan

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 23:45:15 PDT 2005

Mr. Rigsby,

That is my point. Mr. Quinlan did not even bother to
check his information before spouting off and making
accusations.

That hurts his cause. If someone said "Martin Luther
King Jr. freed the slaves" would you want them to be
the spokesman for equality? I think not. Dr. Quinlan
had at least half a dozen errors in his statements.
When someone does that when building their argument
they only hurt their cause and credibility when it is
a well planned out letter to the community.

Donovan J Arnold