[Vision2020] Auntie E. & Brother C. show

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 3 08:03:04 PDT 2005

As one of the 0.5 listeners other than the loyal fan base (Having polled the
effective intellectual capacity for us knuckle draggers who listen to the
show and determining that our liberal intellegents quotient makes us the
equivalent to at least one half a full fledged liberal) I would like to give
my hearty congratulation to Bro C and Joan on moving up scale to that all
important Sunday pre-BBQ radio hour.  My only hope is that Carl will not
notice now that his missing 0,3 beers are ones I caged from him while he was
not looking in the later time frame for the show.

Now if Joan can only figure out that a nice Jewish girl is supposed to come
up with hymns like Yerushalayim Shel Zahav as the best darn spiritial music
around we can see some real progress in that there Progressive programing. .
.

Phil Nisbet

PS  Sruli Natan does the very best version.