[Vision2020] Auntie E. & Brother C. show

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 3 07:30:42 PDT 2005

An important notice for the loyal listeners of the Auntie Establishment and
Brother Carl show on KRFP 92.5 FM (both of you, you know who you are).
Starting this Sunday, we'll be moving from our old time-slot of 5-7 pm to
the earlier hours of 3-5 pm.  Intensive market research has indicated that
such a move will enhance our demographic appeal to the crucial niche market
of male and female listeners between the ages of 1 and 99.  My own research
concludes that getting off the air at 5 rather than 7 gives me time to have
1.7 more beers before dinner.

Carl Westberg Jr.