[Vision2020] Not in Nick Gier's Mind, Not Ever (update #5)

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Aug 3 16:12:46 PDT 2005

Well, ummmmm, I don't know if that's a compliment or not, but Heirloom's
posts to me, whether public or private or for his buddies only, indicate
that he's not so much scared as he is confused.  And heck, I might as well
turn my tiny little feminine brain toward dismantling dumb arguments from
the clubhouse.  Rest assured, though, that while I'm aware when someone
makes an ass of himself, I really don't have any interest in kicking it.

Now, back to looking up big words in the dictionary . . .

keely