[Vision2020] Separation Of Church & State

tbertruss at aol.com tbertruss at aol.com
Mon Aug 1 14:19:58 PDT 2005

Joan wrote:

"And when it comes to polygamy, or female genital mutilation, or smoking aboriginal hallucinogens, some religious practices are clearly abridged even on private property."

Peyote use in religious ceremonies by recognized Native American members of some tribes is now legal in the USA.  Someone posing as a Native American recently was under scrutiny for involvement with peyote, which would be illegal if they were not a recognized member of the Native American tribes who are allowed to use peyote for Native American religious ceremonies.  Read content at the link below: