[Vision2020] Off-List-- Security Guards in High School?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Apr 29 05:58:21 PDT 2005

Visionaires -

Please do not adjust your monitors.  What you see below actually happened.

Mr. Arnold responded to Saundra Lund "OFF LIST".  Then proceeded to include
Vision 2020 in the "To:" block of his "OFF LIST" e-mail.

Really, Mr. Arnold.  May I suggest that next time you reply off list, that
you do it OFF LIST.

Thank you.

Enough said.

Take care, Moscow.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"