[Vision2020] WHY?

Timothy Rigsby timo5277 at uidaho.edu
Wed Apr 27 23:02:06 PDT 2005

I am curious to find an answer on why people are still attacking each other on the
levy?  Last time I checked my calendar, it said the levy ended yesterday.  Carl made a
wonderful suggestion that people on V2020 should now work together to help create a
more fiscally responsible plan, one that everyone will agree on for the future of our
schools.

Donovan, this is your chance to voice your opinion and concerns and help CQE or even
MSD develop a new plan that will benefit the schools even more than before.  You made
some, and I repeat SOME, very good points concerning the levy and I think it would be
more valuable of you to put your attention towards another levy instead of attacking
the post written by Melynda.

The vote is over, the decision has been made, lets move on and work toward a more
positive direction!

Why can't we all band together, regardless of our opinion of each other, and work
towards a common goal of bettering the future of Moscow and the Moscow School
District?

Be kind and work together like the adults I know you all appear to be.