[Vision2020] WHY?

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 07:54:30 PDT 2005

I think a starting point for community discussion would be a simple
clarification.  The failure of the bond Tuesday was not a repudiation of
public schools, although some may try to claim otherwise.  I know several
among my group of liberal, public school supporting friends who voted no,
for a variety of reasons, none of which had to do with a disdain for public
education.

                                                  Carl Westberg Jr.