[Vision2020] The Company You Keep, Part 2

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Apr 28 06:19:21 PDT 2005

You must realize, J, Dale represents the same people that feel 51% is a
mandate.

Tom Hansen

 “Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'”