[Vision2020] results

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 07:45:53 PDT 2005

Keely, you've been marvelous through all of this.  Thank you.  I was walking
to work this morning and ran into a decidedly liberal, decidedly pro public
school friend, who informed me of the outcome, and also told me he, too, had
voted no.  Perhaps now would be time for some serious, sober input from
like-minded people, those who truly do support public schools but, for
whatever reasons, could not vote yes on this issue.  The time for inflamed
rhetoric is over.  Vision 2020 could now, with this opportunity, truly be a
forum where "brainstorming" could take place regarding how best to improve
Moscow's public school facilities.  One thing about being on the losing end
of elections, (a condition I'm quite an expert on), life goes on.  Let's
make the best of this.

                                                                        Carl
Westberg Jr.