[Vision2020] where find voting results?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 26 20:30:29 PDT 2005

When I find out the results I will post them. If there is a website they
plan to post them I will post it too.

Although it is may in sorrow. Not that I have any clue how this vote will
go. I heard that there is probably over 5,000 ballots that obviously cannot
be counted by machine.

The workers right now are finishing up dinner and then will start counting
the ballots. Do not expect a result before 10:30 PM, most likely after 11
PM.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold