[Vision2020] no luck on elcetion results yet

Bruce and Jean Livingston jeanlivingston at turbonet.com
Tue Apr 26 20:27:22 PDT 2005

I looked to see if I could find a site that will report the election results on the bond issue without success.  Here is the only site I found that would have seemed to be a likely candidate, but it is only posting the results of an election in Troy today.

http://www.latah.id.us/Elections/

I went to a school district site and saw a notice that absentee ballots can be obtained from the school district, but no information about who is running the election or posting the results.

I did find one site having what purports to be the Idaho statute relevant to elections, but that site would seem to indicate that the County Board of Elections would be monitoring the Moscow School District's bond issue.
 http://www3.state.id.us/cgi-bin/newidst?sctid=330040007.K
The lack of info on the county's election site is perplexing.

If anyone finds where this information may be found on the web, it would be nice to advise this list.  Inquiring minds want to know.

Bruce Livingston