[Vision2020] A question for the lovely and talented Joan akaAuntie or any ot

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Apr 24 21:30:13 PDT 2005

Senor Schou nails it once again.  As dangerous as neo-conservatives are,
they generally don't parade their politics as a necessary element of the
faith.  But neo-confederates are just so incredibly puff-chested about the
presumed Biblical foundations of Southern julep culture, which, regardless
of its limited virtues or copious vices, has nothing to do with the Gospel.
Regardless of your adherence to Christianity, it's a little hard to imagine
Jesus as an upholder of the social order and defender of hierarchy.

Nope.  I just don't see it.

Thanks, Andreas,

keely