[Vision2020] A question for the lovely and talented Joan aka Auntie or any other writing type people on this forum

Bill London london at moscow.com
Mon Apr 25 10:40:43 PDT 2005

Though I am not now, nor have ever been, the "lovely and talented" Auntie
Establishment, I am responding:

I understood that Doug et al planned to do more than reissue his "Southern
Slavery As It Was" booklet.  He wants to purge some of the more incendiary
rhetoric, totally brainless arguments, and blatant plagarism from the
original and then add piles of self-serving babble about how he is not a
racist and loves everyone.  The result would be a different booklet, and as
such, a different title is appropriate.
BL