[Vision2020] A question for the lovely and talented Joan akaAuntie or any other writing type people on this forum

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Apr 24 20:03:36 PDT 2005

Mr. Budge -

I believe what Tim meant by "neo-con" is "neo-Confederate" which is defined
by Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia as:

>From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-confederate

"The neo-confederate movement is a political and cultural movement based in
the U.S. Southern states that is characterized by celebration of the history
of the Confederate States of America (CSA) and support for the CSA's aims.
Neo-confederate issues include states rights, such as nullification (in
which state laws override federal laws), the "pro-confederate" view of
history, particularly regarding the American Civil War and the Civil Rights
Movement, and support for traditional culture, including Christianity. Some
groups in the movement support outright secession, while others focus on
preserving heritage. The term "neo-confederate" can be considered a
perjorative political epithet and its application to specific groups and
individuals has caused controversy."

It is my opinion that this definition couldn't fit Douglas Wilson any better
if it included his photograph.

Taker care, Moscow.

Tom Hansen

PS to Tim Rigsby - Contact me at my other e-mail address.  I will provide
you evidence that should more than answer your questions.

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.