[Vision2020] A question for the lovely and talented Joan akaAuntie or any other writing type people on this forum

David M. Budge dave at davebudge.com
Sun Apr 24 14:20:37 PDT 2005

If I was wrong I stand corrected, but I suggest that "neo-con" as
neo-confederate is not typical modern usage.  Do a google search - if
you find any "neo-con" results for neo-confederate in the first ten
pages I'll buy you a latte.  I haven't done it so I'll take you at your
word and send you the $2.50.

db