[Vision2020] question 6 TRAIL FOUNDATION QUESTIONS

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Apr 24 16:00:28 PDT 2005

Our working price estimate on the FPC has been between $17 K  and $23 K,
with the required third-party appraisal yet to be conducted.  We will then
discuss purchase with the Trails, who have been quite reasonable at every
turn.

Bottom line:  40 acres for the price of 10 with the fence price "rebated,"
as it were.   I am not aware of any other 40-acre (+ or -) sites available
for sale at a buy 10, get 30 price.  It was a good idea in December when the
offer was made and it's a good idea now.  Me?  I'm gonna go for it.

keely