[Spam] Re: [Vision2020] Paying for two High School buildings?

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 02:56:24 PDT 2005

Phil,

I just went up to Scott at the meeting at the High School and asked him how
many sq ft the new High School was. He said it was 135,000 sq. ft. So I then
wrote it down.

I did not fill out any forms. Or go about it in a way where I could sue
later. I just asked them for the for the information. They either answered,
said they did not know, or said they would send it to me. I figure if
questions like how are you going to pay for the operation and maintenance
for two high school buildings if they are built is a stumper they have not
thought about or discussed the whole thing out very well. I am not going to
give someone $29 million if they do know basic questions or do not want to
tell me. These questions were not asked in other counties in Idaho that
build new facilities and now are broke and cannot afford to operate them.

Coming up with the down payment is not enough, you have to also be able to
afford the monthly payments too.

If the school asks for $20 million to build a $40 million school where is
the other $20 million coming from? What happens if we put $20 million in and
cannot afford the other $20 million?

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold