[Vision2020] Why not Sell West Park Elementary?

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 23 23:01:45 PDT 2005

Pat,

I let people do their jobs. I am not going to baby-sit the librarian and the
fire department and police department. I am not going to review every policy
decision that they make. I trust them.

However, if something happens regarding a policy or decisions that
negatively impacts my life or I feel is a bad decision I am going to ask
them to reconsider.

I would love to be a part of the FPC if this bond fails. However, I am not a
principle, I am just an ordinary citizen and thus would not be considered
for the part.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold