[Vision2020] [Spam] RE: Question 2 SCHOOL DISTRICT REQUEST RULES

cjs cjs at turbonet.com
Sat Apr 23 17:32:40 PDT 2005

Ms. Ford. Do you not recall my post a couple of days ago with the scenario I got to go through with the school board? The cannot even tell me when their website will be fixed. They are the owners of their website are they not? They claim to not have documents that I know exist. Many others are going through this Ms. Ford. I am not the only tax paying citizen who is frustrated with the school district in their response to our requested information.

Phil Roderick