[Vision2020] question 2

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Apr 23 16:09:08 PDT 2005

Visionaires -

Those questions posed to Ms. Keely Mix by Mr. Phil Roderick have been
answered to the best of Ms. Mix's knowledge and ability.  Those questions
that Ms. Mix were unable to answer, primarily due to her limited scope as an
elected (unpaid) trustee, were requested that Mr. Phil Roderick submit these
questions to appropriate agencies/personnel.  I personally provided e-mail
addresses and links to Mr. Roderick for which he could submit his inquiries
(TWICE).

Other V2020 subscribers, whose knowledge/expertise has been shown to be
sufficient, have been so kind as to publicly answer many of the questions
posed to them by Mr. Roderick.

Yet, Mr. Roderick not only persists in airing these same questions within
the V2020 venue, without having attempted to contact the appropriate
agencies or personnel (which I have managed to contact), he continues to
publicly air his unfounded accusations/allegations against Ms. Mix.

Mr. Roderick: Your behavior does not reflect a sense of "community", which
is imperative in these matters concerning the school bond, it merely
uncovers a strong sense of immaturity.

Over these past few weeks, a period in which the V2020 listserve could have
been better utilized as a school bond "bulletin board", Mr. Roderick's
(among others) name-calling and unfounded allegations have prevented that
from happening.

We can only hope that calmer, more responsible minds will prevail on Tuesday
and we can celebrate a new, brighter future for our children and the great
city of Moscow.

Until then . . .

Take care of yourselves and each other.

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.