[Vision2020] question 2

cjs cjs at turbonet.com
Sat Apr 23 14:36:57 PDT 2005

Could someone from the district please inform us what the written rules are regarding response time that the district is to reply to "written" requests done on the exact form the district requests them to be done? I am aware that they have 3 working days to respond on how long it will take them to find the information requested. But are they required to answer within 10 days of their findings? Or not? And if they fail to respond properly or not at all respond, what happens? In other words is this law or is it just the school rules? First we would like to see the rules or the law and go from there.

Phil Roderick