[Vision2020] An Open Letter to Phil Roderick

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 19 21:04:32 PDT 2005

My dear Andreas,

I intend to shout "hip hip hooray" for this letter until I need a hip
replacement.  You have truly made my day.  Thank you, God bless you, and may
you continue to shine the bright light of your humor, intellect, and
humanity upon the dank, rank, bat(shit) caves of Moscow for many years to
come.

With profound gratitude and deep respect,
Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment

PS: There is some fine karaoke one night a week at the Slurp & Burp.  It
would be my pleasure to meet you at that Moscow landmark and buy you and
your lovely wife, Sara, double cheeseburgers and a couple of fresh Bud
Lights one of these fine evenings.  I feel like I owe you -- so much so that
I would be happy to serenade you with my special rendition of The
Carpenters' "(They long to be) Close to You."

Why do bats suddenly appear
Everytime
Phil posts here?
Just like fleas
They long to be
Close to poo!

(There.  Now Phil can threaten me with rack and ruin, too.  BTW, just for
the record, Phil, The Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show does not
feature two solid hours of hate.  We play at least 35 minutes of music.)