[Vision2020] An Open Letter to Phil Roderick

cjs cjs at turbonet.com
Tue Apr 19 17:14:38 PDT 2005

Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion. And for the record, my business is not failing. Oh - and the stabbing you are referring to, I think but no one was stabbed in the head, is a circumstance in which an employee of mine stopped a racial fight between two other individuals. Oh - he chose not to prosecute either individual. The antique karaoke machine you refer to is 3 months old. No one can fix your voice.

You, Andreas have the option of hitting the delete key. You, Andreas have the option of blocking certain people from clogging your in box. You, Andreas, have the right to vote any way you chose. You do not Andreas, have the right to call another individual schizophrenic. Unless you are credentialed to do so. This is childish. Date Rape emporium? This is news to me.

If you are as smart as you claim to be, can you answer the following?

1) Is there a "piece of paper" defining the "opinion of probable costs"  or "scope of work" form the "architect" in how he derived at the "20.5 milion dollar remodel."

YES OR NO! If there is such a piece of paper please post it here.

If my elected official would answer yes or no to this question, we would not be having this conversation. I am not threatening anybodys job. If I elect somone to represent me, I expect them to do so. I expect them to be accountable.

Signed,
"Batshit" crazy Phil