[Vision2020] Keely please help us out

cjs cjs at turbonet.com
Tue Apr 19 14:06:06 PDT 2005

Keely, I would love nothing more than to have my questions answered with facts. And also backed up with written facts. Or told where I can get my answers. Now, do not send me to broken websites. Do not send me to the school board who has repeatadly acknowledged they do not have things many of us request. I know you go to the meetings as your name is present on the attendance sheet. I KNOW YOU KNOW THE ANSWERS AND REFUSE TO ANSWER THEM. WHY? Is it because of your interest with CQE? Is this a conflict? Keely - you tols all of us you have a 5 inch thick folder. I know some answers could be there.

If you are my "trustee" and truly working for me, then why on earth can you not get me some answers and post them for all to see?

Prove to us that you are our "trusted" trustee of whatever hat you want to wear and start answering questions. If you chose not to answer our questions, it appears you are confirming your loyalty to the CQE and not to your elected position.

I would like to start over, on this forum and ask you questions and would like you to respond in a manner of a direct answer or direct me to someone who can answer my questions. Keep in mind some questions have been asked and asked and asked. If you could simply answer them we would not have to waste Visioneers time going over it again. In other words 492 emails a day.

Now, put on that trustee hat and do your due dilegence. That is what I elected you to do.

Phil Roderick