[Vision2020] Keely please help us out

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Apr 19 14:37:15 PDT 2005

Sigh.

Phil, I don't know anything about a "broken" website.  I have had a hard
time understanding what, exactly, you're asking for.  I believe others have,
too.  You filed a request to get what it is you're looking for, and that
request will be honored through the channels you chose to engage -- if it's
understood.  I have never sent you to the school board in your search for
answers and I have tried to accommodate you as much as possible.

You appear to want information that is on many documents, or no documents,
or any combination thereof, and you've been less than clear in what it is
you're asking for.  I don't regret any of the considerable time I've spent
trying to clarify, correct and explain things to you, because that's what
people in public office owe to their communities.  I have tried to be
reasonable and I think I've succeeded, but clearly you are not satisified
with my answers and you appear to not like me much.

That's OK.  You don't have to.

But please realize that you don't, in fact, "know" that I know something,
and therefore "know" that I'm hiding it from you.  I'm not at all afraid of
you, Phil, and my conscience is clear (except for my unintended display of
attitude earlier today, for which I've publicly apologized).  Your previous
post about life rafts, leaky boats and whistleblowers was puzzling, but not
at all alarming to me.  I don't know if you thought you could wear me out or
wear me down, but I'm afraid you underestimate my resolve and determination,
and I'm quite sure you've underestimated the value I place on integrity.

I have willingly gone public on Vision 2020 to answer questions and
criticisms and I will continue -- it's a privilege.   Doing so doesn't make
me noble, heroic, or honorable, and likewise my inability to make you happy
doesn't make me devious, hateful, or lazy.  You are free to say what you
will about me, and I'm free to live my life without fear of your doing so.

And I do.

I sincerely wish you the best.

keely