[Vision2020] Pope Benedict XVI: One Giant Step Backwards for Humankind

David M. Budge dave at davebudge.com
Tue Apr 19 06:53:24 PDT 2005

OK, you're gunna make me argue this one aren't you. Holding him out as a
"Nazi sympathizer" for what he was conscripted into doing 65 years ago
is nonsense.  Else we should be holding Robert Byrd out as a Klansman.

Secondly, if you don't like the doctrine and dogma of Catholicism you're
welcome to leave the Church. Luther did.

I'm not a Catholic, but thinking the Catholic Church will capitulate
towards a progressive theology is ridiculous.  I'm willing to give the
guy the benefit of the doubt.  If you can't, breath into a brown paper
bag.  It'll help.

db