[Vision2020] Pope Benedict XVI: One Giant Step Backwards for Humankind

Debbie Gray dgray at uidaho.edu
Tue Apr 19 14:54:36 PDT 2005

And from what I've read just because U.S. catholics are getting
_slightly_ more liberal doesn't mean that the other x% of the
catholic world is getting on that bandwagon. It is not the
Catholic church of the United States. Sure I would have loved to
see a more progressive pope, but that's kindred to saying I'd
like to see Billy Graham grow dreds and get a 'Who's your
daddy?' tattoo...

I am more nauseated by Bernard Law traipsing about giving
blessings at Pope funerals.

Not a catholic,
Debbie
(thinks all organized religions are a scam)