[Vision2020] Sociopath

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Apr 19 11:29:06 PDT 2005

Keely,

I don't know how this thread (started by Rose Huskey) came to be
confused/intertwined with the School Bond threads.  Phil apparently merged
the two.  I see nothing in the original three or four postings that referred
to the bond issue in any way.  Perhaps you can show me where I am mistaken.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com