[Vision2020] Sociopath

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Apr 19 10:48:37 PDT 2005

For goodness' sake, aren't we weaving a few too many strands into this
particular tapestry of debate?

And for the record, I hate hate, too.  And sauerkraut.  Also pastel sofas,
free-form jazz, and the "Terminator" movies.  I mention this only because it
seems that we're saddling discussion of the bond with a number of things
that are less than relevant and yet seem to be tossed into the mix
regardless.  I wouldn't want to miss anything.  On the other hand, I'm happy
to continue discussing the bond without pulling in the totality of what's
bothering someone on any given day.

Again, good people can and do disagree on this, but it would be helpful if
we stuck to the issue at hand, spoke from the heart, and all used our heads
in deciding what's best for our kids.  Not just MY kids, but every kid --
the true measure of this district's success is that it provides for and
devotes itself to the encouragement and success of every child, especially
those who have no one else in their corner.

That's what I love about my work, Phil.

keely