[Vision2020] Sociopath

cjs cjs at turbonet.com
Tue Apr 19 10:34:50 PDT 2005

A true sociopath has the earmarkings of living and breathing and professing hate to others. Some of us even go to the extreme of having a hate radio show and spend days upon days dwelling and manifesting hate.

I AM NOT A CHRIST CHURCH MEMBER. I JUST DON'T LIKE HATE.

There are people asking questions of others who have the capability of answering said questions and if there is no reply, they will ask again. It is their civic duty to answer these questions that our tax dollars have paid them to do.

Phil Roderick