[Vision2020] such patience...

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Apr 15 21:05:41 PDT 2005

Before I sign off and try to enjoy the rest of my evening, please know,
Visionaires, that I appreciate the patience required of all of you to wade
through 472 Phil-Donovan-Keely posts a day, and frankly I admire those of
you who just delete -- you're smarter, I guess, than I am!  I hope I've
demonstrated patience that I frankly don't feel at times, and I very much
appreciate the on- and off-list messages of encouragement and support from
so many of you.

Guess what?  I still love my job, even though the pay is . . . all together
now . . . nonexistent.  But the cookies MSD serves at board meetings are
just to DIE for and well worth the occasional difficulties of public
service.

Blessings to you all, regardless of how you vote,

keely

PS -- Yes, I think the district pays for the cookies.