[Vision2020] Security Fence

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 14 19:38:14 PDT 2005

Summer monies, as explained by Dr. Donicht and at board meetings in the
past, are monies used to complete projects such as fences, roof repair, road
updates, etc.  These monies are built into the annual budget and don't need
to go through the levy vote.  But, they are always discussed in open board
meetings so if you, as a citizen, have any questions about the summer
project, you can ask and you will get your answers.

There is always discretionary monies in any bid of this size.  Conceivably,
the fence could come out of this.

Seriously, if these questions had been brought up in a less antagonistic
manner and in a timely manner, none of this nonsense that has been happening
the last two weeks, need to be going on.  Simply, quietly go to Board
members, the MSD office, the architect, etc. and ask in a non-aggressive way
and you will get the answers you want.  You know the old adage - You get
more flies with honey than with vinegar?  I am not attacking you, I am
suggesting a different path you might want to consider, ok?